LIMITED EDITION - The Old Man and the Sea: Return to Cuba - DVD/ CD Combo
LIMITED EDITION DVD/ CD Combo film plus a CD of some of the music from the film including sea shanties and all new Cuban Music by Cesar Bauvallet.
Life on the sea is beautiful and deadly, and we see both sides of that story through the eyes of a man who’s sailed the open sea his entire life.
Featuring the Conch Republic’s First Sea Lord ADM Finbar Gittelman and his beloved Schooner Wolf, “The Old Man and the Sea: Return to Cuba” explores Finbar’s seafaring life and his return to Havana for the first time in fifty years. Tales of youthful love, the Mariel Boatlift in Cuba and surviving a battle with a category five hurricane on the open water, will fill you with a sense of wonder and a new love for life.
Filmed in Key West, the Florida Straits and in various locations in Cuba, this documentary is filled with exceptional vistas as well as original Cuban Music and newly recorded sea shanties made especially for this film.
The Soundtrack CD includes the following songs from the film:
1) Title Sequence - Daniel Ward
2) Haul Away (Traditional sea shanty, additional lyrics by Matt Dean)
3) Longing for the Sea - Daniel Ward
4) Spirit of Wolf - Daniel Ward Featuring Kat Epple
5) Roll the Old Chariot (Traditional sea shanty, additional lyrics by Matt Dean)
6) Starlight - Daniel Ward
7) Running Down to Cuba (Traditional sea shanty, additional lyrics by Matt Dean)
8) Bound for Havana (In the tune of "A man you don't see every day" (Traditional sea shanty, additional lyrics by Matt Dean)
9) Varadero - Daniel Ward and Cesar Bauvallet
10) Cana Guarapo y Son - Daniel Ward and Cesar Bauvallet
11) Guajira mi Amor - Daniel Ward and Cesar Bauvallet
12) Hotel Nacional - Daniel Ward and Cesar Bauvallet
13) Audios Havana - Daniel Ward and Cesar Bauvallet