LIMITED EDITION - The Old Man and the Sea: Return to Cuba - DVD/ CD Combo
Free Shipping on all items - Just Check Free Shipping when you check out.
LIMITED EDITION DVD/ CD Combo film plus a CD of some of the music from the film including sea shanties and all new Cuban Music by Cesar Bauvallet.
*Winner of the Key West Film Festival 2018* What would life be like if you could step away from shore and live your life on the sea? To find out, we jump aboard WOLF, a 74 foot topsail schooner commanded by Admiral Finbar Gittelman, a 75 year old master sailor from Key West Florida. Finbar weaves tales of his adventures at sea as we witness the open water like never before. Finbar's family fled Cuba during the height of Castro's revolution, now he returns for the first time in 50 years to walk the streets and see what remains of his former home.
Filmed in Key West, the Florida Straits and in various locations in Cuba, this documentary is filled with exceptional vistas as well as original Cuban Music and newly recorded sea shanties made especially for this film.
The Soundtrack CD includes the following songs from the film:
1) Title Sequence - Daniel Ward
2) Haul Away (Traditional sea shanty, additional lyrics by Matt Dean)
3) Longing for the Sea - Daniel Ward
4) Spirit of Wolf - Daniel Ward Featuring Kat Epple
5) Roll the Old Chariot (Traditional sea shanty, additional lyrics by Matt Dean)
6) Starlight - Daniel Ward
7) Running Down to Cuba (Traditional sea shanty, additional lyrics by Matt Dean)
8) Bound for Havana (In the tune of "A man you don't see every day" (Traditional sea shanty, additional lyrics by Matt Dean)
9) Varadero - Daniel Ward and Cesar Bauvallet
10) Cana Guarapo y Son - Daniel Ward and Cesar Bauvallet
11) Guajira mi Amor - Daniel Ward and Cesar Bauvallet
12) Hotel Nacional - Daniel Ward and Cesar Bauvallet
13) Audios Havana - Daniel Ward and Cesar Bauvallet